Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Delight in the Everyday!!!

This past week was the start of a new school year for most of us...either our children, ourselves or both. I love the beginning of each school year. I still get butterflies on the first day of school..to me it is so exciting to think about a new journey! One of my goals for this new year is to focus on the positives and celebrate the little and big things in life. Not only is it a new year with school, but it’s also time for a new IDEA BOOK!!!! And trust me when I say that this new season is AWESOME!!! The new paperpacks are breath-taking and the new products are so exciting! Keep on reading for more details!


Here are a few of the exciting new products that you are sure to love!!!


  • New Fall & Christmas Paper & Stamps

  • Mini Chip-Board Album

  • New Soft Eyelet Setter

  • Tweezers & Bone file

  • Eraser for misplaced adhesive

  • Lots of stamps & Paper

Contact me for your very own all new Autumn 2009 Idea Book!

No comments:

Post a Comment