Verse of the Day

Friday, August 21, 2009

My morning paintings from God!

In June I was transferred to a new school as assistant principal. I went from having a 5 minute drive to a 30 minute drive, so now I am having to leave my house at 6:40 AM. I am NOT a morning person, so this has been a struggle for me. However, it has been a great transition and God is showing me that I can have some time with Him each morning. This move has been very good for me in many ways --- my stress level is much lower and I am really enjoying being at my new school. Another great thing about this is I am driving East each morning which means I get to see the sunrise on most days. Here are a few pictures that I snapped while stopped at a traffic light on a couple of different mornings. I always look at a sunrise as a special painting from God just for me!!! What a blessing to see his artwork every morning.











No comments:

Post a Comment