Verse of the Day

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Playing Catch Up!

WOW! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. It has been a very busy and hectic month. We are less than one week from Katie's wedding so needless to say we have been getting all the last minute stuff done. Jordan & I also went to Bryson City, NC with on a missions trip with our youth group for a week. Then I had a week long intense training for the new reading program our district s adopting in all the schools --- so I haven't had a whole lot of time to do much scrappin'! However, it has been a good month and I am looking forward to next weekend with Katie's wedding. I will post some pics after the wedding!

I previewed the new Fall Idea Book and CTMH has some great new paper packs and some exciting new products. I will be hosting some more workshops in Septmeber and will also be kicking the new book off...so stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My husband's family is from Bryson City, NC. My father-in-law is one of 13 children! We miss my husband's grandmother. It's a great place up there.

    ReplyDelete