Verse of the Day

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Prayer!

Right now our ladies Bible study group is doing a "Deeper Still" Bible study by Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer & Kay Arthur.  This study is about the life of David and is titled "Annointed, Transformed & Redeemed".  In this week's homework, Beth challenged us to pray scripture until we see a 'this far' moment in our families and own personal lives. (In 2 Samuel 7:18 David asks God "Who am I God, that you have brought me and my family this far?)

So I am beginning with this scripture prayer for me & my family from Prov 4:23-27:

I am praying for our hearts to be guarded and that we put away perversity from our mouths. I pray our gaze is on our Savior and that God makes our paths level and keps our feet from evil!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment