Verse of the Day

Monday, December 28, 2009

Creative Gifts

I wanted to share some of the gifts I made this year for friends and family. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of several of the items but I do have a few to share.

These are adorable dry-erase boards made using different papers (all CTMH -- Twitterpatted, Notebook, Moon Doggie, & Animal Cookies) with coordinating embellishments and stickease. These are so simple to create -- make a layout with no pictures then simply place in a frame. Add a dry erase marker and viola --- you have a dry erase board!!!












This cute mini album (click on the image to see a full slideshow of all the pages) was made with CTMH's All Sorts Mini Album and 1/2 pack of Jingle Level 2 Paper. I used cranberry, juniper and white daisy ribbons and embellishments. Now I need to make one of these for myself!!!




Thanks to Karen Pederson for the inspiration and cutting guide!

And finally, I created this framed quote for my sisters on their birthdays --- one was Dec 5 and the other was Dec 7. They loved them. I used our Tickled Pink stamp set to random stamp on White Daisy CS to create my own B&T paper then cut it to 8.5 x 11, printed the Sisters and quotes right on the paper and finally placed it in the frame for a priceless personal gift!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment