Verse of the Day

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!




WOW, I cannot believe it is 2010!!! It amazes me at how fast time goes by and yet it seems like it goes faster and faster as I get older and older - LOL!

In 2010, my main goal is to be more dedicated in my worship of my Lord & Savior.  He blesses my life so unbelievably, yet I take Him for granted so often.  I realize that when I am in sync with Him, then all the other areas of my life are also in sync.

So for 2010 here is my top ten goals for a better and more sincere life:
 1. Be more consistent with daily Bible study & quiet time with God
 2. More consistent prayer life
 3. Focus more on my family
 4. Learn to be a better listener
 5. Create a faith book / journal
 6. Walk 2 - 3 times / week
 7. Eat healthier
 8. Take a digital photography class
 9. Be wise about finances -- control my spending
10. Enjoy life

May God bless each of you.  My prayer for us all in 2010 is that we all learn to "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."  Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Tonya! Thank you for deciding to follow Women to Women: Sharing Jesus and for posting our badge on your blog. I'm delighted to follow you here and discover your wonderful blog. (I'm following now!) I can't wait to browse a little more. I know I'll be inspired by all your crafting. I'm always excited to discover a blogger who shares my passion for paper/stamps and for Jesus.

    As I read over your new year goals, they perfectly mirrored my own! I was amazed! AND your closing verse is one of my very favorites. Hmmm....lots in common. How fun!

    Blessings on your new year...and again, my thanks for following along.

    ReplyDelete