Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Reflections Scrapbooking Kits

Close To My Heart's My Reflections Scrapbooking Kits are unique to the scrapbooking industry. Only CTMH offers such an all-inclusive system to help you do your scrapbooking and paper crafting faster, easier and simpler. My Reflections Scrapbook Kits are offered at Level 1 and Level 2 as kits. Level 3 scrapbooking involves utilizing the Level 1 or Level 2 kits along with coordinating stamp sets and accessories. Level 1 kits include pre-designed pages using our exclusive papers and 2 pages of stickease. (Stickease is a pack of perfectly coordinated stickers to match the kit!!!)  Level 2 paper packs include 22 papers (10 pieces of our exclusive white-core cardstock and 12 B&T (Background & Texture) papers. Additional Stickease can be purchased separately.


That's a lot of paper!! What I, personally, love best about our My Reflections Scrapbook Kits is that they are just that - kits! I don't have to randomly go through literally hundreds of papers at a scrapbook store, trying to put together things that coordinate. Close To My Heart does all that for me and all I have to do is shop by kit! And our exclusive white-core cardstock is sold in bulk, so choosing coordinating papers is easy!

View all of our current My Reflections Scrapbook Kits to find the ones you like best! 

Here is one of our NEW My Reflections Kits:

Level 1




Level 2

No comments:

Post a Comment