Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank You Gifts from My Holiday Homie!!!!!

In October my wonderful CTMH upline, Melissa R., started a "Holiday Homie" exchange. She decided to call the exchange "Holiday Homies" rather than "Secret Santas" or "Secret Sisters" because when mailing things all over the country, it is a little challenging to keep it secret. Participants were asked to send hand-created papercrafting gifts to their Holiday Homie around Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas with a thank you gift sent, in return, around the New Year. I ended up being Melissa's Holiday Homie.  (WOW - what a challenge to create gifts for her -- -she is our inspirational leader!!!!)  Well, I did --- I made her an altered Halloween coaster frame, dry-erase board and an all sorts mini album.  (I have posted all these on previous posts).  Apparently, she liked them all because yesterday I received an AWESOME thank you package from her with all of teh following gifts.  How blessed I am to be a part of such a wonderful team.  You can check out her blog by clicking here.















No comments:

Post a Comment