Verse of the Day

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dare to Dream!!!!!

This is it! The best deal for joining Close to my Heart is here! For the month of March only, join for $99* and receive $400 worth of brand new products! For March only, Close to my Heart is adding the entire collection of stamps of the month from the yet unseen Summer catalog (4 sets)! Even regular consultants won't be able to get these until April!


You will get all the above plus 4 stamp sets!!! Contact me and I can e-mail you images of the 4 BONUS stamp sets! A value over $400, for just $99!!!!!


If you have ever considered becoming a consultant, whether to just get a discount for yourself or to go all out and make extra cash for your pocket and build a team, this is the deal you can't pass up! Close to my Heart has a very easy consultant plan, only a $300 dollar minimum per quarter. That means that for less than $100 a month you maintain your 22% discount. That's one party or maybe you want to spend all the money on yourself. Something else too...you don't have to make your first minimum til the end of June!!!

Close to my Heart is a great company to work for, they are debt-free and financially sound and the company owners cares about her consultants so much that it's an honor to work with her. We all need extra cash these days, this is the way to do it, be your own boss, make your own hours or just enjoy a great discount for the rest of your life! Can you really pass up this great deal?

I would love for you to join my team --- contact me at 386-336-2151 or by email at twgal220@gmail.com and we'll talk!

*Tax & shipping not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment