Our tagline is: Real life. Real scrapbooks. Real time.
Simply go to my website to get started!
Here are a few samples of layouts I did in less than 30 minutes each!
There is a tab for Studio J on my website. Click there and you can begin playing...for FREE! You pay NOTHING unless you order some layouts. Putting them together is TOTALLY FREE! I love free!
So what are you waiting for. Let's get started. And don't forget to check your e-mail for my newsletter with some very special incentives for you! If you do not get a copy of my newsletter, send me an e-mail requesting it and I will be glad to send it to you!
Here are the answers to a few questions you might have about Studio J:
Q: I LOVE traditional scrapbooking. Will Studio J take away from that?
A: Absolutely NOT! There is room for both in your life. I am living proof. I love them both for totally different reasons. I love the artistic feel of hands on paper and embellishments. I love the speed and ease and professional look of Studio J. Plus, you can always order Studio layouts and then add a few embellishments of your own once they come if you have a serious need to do the tactile thing.
Q: I am not a traditional kind of scrapbooker. I have been scrapbooking digitally for years. Is Studio J something that I will like?
A: No doubt about it! I have looked at several different digital offerings out there, and in my opinion, NOTHING can compete with Studio J in quality, concept, cost or beauty!
Q: So seriously, how much does it cost?
A: There is NO COST to use the program. You have no software or hardware to purchase or download. Unless you make a layout (defined as a two page 12 x 12 layout) and decide to purchase it, there is absolutely no cost. Once you decide to purchase, each 2 page layout is introductory priced at $12.95. That is WAY below the industry average! And, if you purchase 5-9 two-page layouts at a time, CTMH will throw in 5 free page protectors. 10 or more and you get FREE SHIPPING, as well as a package of 5 page protectors for every 5 layouts in the order. Cool! Once ordered, Close To My Heart prints your layouts on high quality photo paper and sends them to you.
Q: What if I make a layout and want to save it and purchase it with a group of layouts at a later date?
A: No worries! That is actually the smart way to do it anyway. CTMH will save your projects for 90 days. And, every time you make a purchase your 90 days start over. So, say you make several layouts and then purchase them on day 80. Your 90 day clock starts over. They are saved again. Totally awesome! On top of all of that, CTMH even emails you periodically to remind you where your project clock is.
Q: In a nutshell, how does this "Studio J" thing work?
A: In a nutshell, these are the five steps to creating an amazing 2 page layout:
- Upload some of your favorite photos
- Choose from one of the 54 awesome kits (including most of your faves from our Idea Books plus some that are exclusive to Studio J).
- Choose a layout pattern. There are MANY to choose from. They are like the patterns you'll find in our wonderful "how to" books like Cherish, Imagine, Reflections. The possibilities are endless because all the patterns you can choose from can be rotated 3 ways and flip-flopped.
- Now personalize! You get to drop your photos in, add text, choose cardstock and background and texture papers from the kit, add accessories (just about every accessory item you can imagine!), distressing, titling, MyStickease, and so much more.
- Save and/or buy your layout(s).
A: YES! This program is great for techies and non-techies alike. The program is VERY intuitive.