Verse of the Day

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I had an amazing Mother's Day this year.  After going to the early service for church, I went with my mom (& dad) and some other members of my family to have brunch.  I actually only ate fruit, becuase my hubby was at home at the time preparing a wonderful home-cooked meal for me, his mom, & my mom.  When I got home, I walked in and smelled lasagna and garlic bread.  He had everything done including the last pan of lasagna already cooking in the oven and then he went to church with his mom.  After church, my parents, his parent and all 4 of our children had lunch together and teh kids cleaned up.  The moms were not allowed to do anything!  It's funny, once your children start moving out, any chance you get to be with them is such treasured time and both Katie & Jake were back at the house with us along with Britt & Jordan -- -well let's just say it was a perfect gift for me --- I am so blessed!

Here is a picture of my mom & me at the Beth Moore confernce a few weeks ago:


And here is the flower pot card I made for my mom:


(Sorry it won't rotate for some reason.)


I love these cute flower pot cards.  Thanks to the following blog tutorial for helping me with the flower pot cards: Scrap, Paper, Scissors Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment