Verse of the Day

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just Checking In!

WOW! The past few weeks have been so hectic! We were in Kentucky for a week for an educational conference and then last week at work was crazy busy.  Then in another week, I am heading out to Bryson City, NC with our youth group for our missions trip.  We are looking so forward to that -- we have 2 days set up to do work at the Franklin Baptist Boy's Home and another day to clean some of the creeks in the area.  Of course we will get to have a couple of days of fun -- white water rafting --- but our main purpose is to go and serve! 

As far as the scrapbooking goes, July and August are the two months I take off from teaching classes because of summer vacations and the craziness of work and school starting back.  However, that doesn't mean I'm not scrappin' at all though.  As a matter of fact, yesterday we had a open crop and I was able to get a project created for my daughter (I will post a picture after she sees it), finished the miracle kit cards that I have been working on and started working on the first layouts for some of our youth activities.  By the way, stay tuned for updates and new products coming out in September.  I will start posting in August some of the exciting changes that is going to take place with CTMH -- starting with 8 brand new colors!!!!! 

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer break and taking some time to relax and enjoy your family and friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment