Verse of the Day

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Summer Scrapping & Dry - Erase Board

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here!  The month of August is always crazy, crazy, crazy for me.  The first week I was in NC with our youth group (see previous posts) and then last week we had professional development at work with our teachers coming back (unofficially).  Then this week, pre-planning starts and then the following week, students are back.  It seems like after 17 years in education, I would get used to the month of August -- but it still completley wipes me out.

Because of this craziness, I am not doing any crops or workshops this month; however, I am in the process of planning for some September & October events including workshops, technique classes, and a Studio J event. So stay tuned!!!!

I do have one picture of a project I completed at the end of July.  My daughter wanted a large dry erase board for her new apartment in New Port Richie, so I created her the 18" x 24" dry-erase board pictured below:

Materials:
3 - 12 x 12 New England Ivy Textured Cardstock
1 - Colonial White Cardstock
1 - CocoaCardstock
1 - B&T from Felicity Kit
2 - B&T from Grace Paper Pack
Colonial White RicRac
New England Ivy Ink
Misc. Embellies
Field Trip Alphabet Stamps
1 - 18" x 24" Poster Frame

**All materials are CTMH other than poster frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment