Verse of the Day

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Autumn IDEA BOOK Showcases AMAZING New Products!!!

Our new Idea Book has finally been released and let me just begin by saying -- CTMH has totally outdone themselves!  We have 8 new colors and they are gorgeous! 

Here are 3 samples of how these new colors look on projects:

Lagoon

Sunset

Smoothie

I told you they were gorgeous!!!!

Not only do we have new colors and new paper packs and new embellishments and new 3-D items but we also have a brand new How-to-Program called Magic.  I cannot wait to get my hands on this book and create some magical & interactive layouts.  Check this sample one out below:



This book comes with a instructional DVD on how to create all the interactive components of the layouts.  THis is going to be so fun -- and of course, CTMH always makes it Faster, Simpler & Easier!!!!

So what are you waiting on, contact me for your own copy of our new Idea book, or you can visit my website to view it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment