Verse of the Day

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Trip to Tennessee

Last weekend I went to Tennessee with my two sons, daughter-in-law, my parents, my sister and her husband along with two of her children and grandchildren.  We had a wonderful time and made lots of new memories.  It had been 26 years since I had seen the fall colors and all I can say is it was breath-taking!  We visited Cades Cove, Gatlinburg, the Parkway, and played in the Pigeon River!!!! The past couple of years we have had many issues with our parents' health, so it was a real treat to be able to spend some wonderful moments together. Here are a few pictures of our trip and as soon as I get some layouts created with these pictures, I promise I will share them!

A view from Cades Cove.

My Dad, two sons, and nephew!

Jordan & Jake with their two little cousins.


One of the churches in Cades Cove.


Our cabin -- Wears Valley, TN

Me with Jordan, Jake, Tara & grandbaby!

My sister, Michelle, and me with our parents - -we love messing with our Dad!

The family (or at least the ones on the trip!)

A view from the Parkway in NC!


Us again!

Another breath-taking view from the Parkway!

No comments:

Post a Comment