Verse of the Day

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful For...

Again this year, many people have been posting daily “Today I am thankful for….” on Facebook since November 1. I actually started doing that; however, I got side-tracked and didn’t keep up. So I thought I would simply list the top 25 things in my life I am thankful for. So here goes:


1. My salvation – without a doubt is what I am most thankful for because without my salvation, I would be absolutely nothing!
2. My husband – for the love we have for each other and how wonderful he is to me and this family.
3. My children --- Katie & Eric, Britt, Jake & Tara, & Jordan
4. My grandbaby – due April 24
5. My parents and the godly example they have always been
6. My in-laws --- I have the most caring and amazing in-laws
7. My siblings & the friendships we have with each other
8. My nieces & nephews
9. My Flip-Flop besties!
10. Godly friends – too many to name!!!!
11. A Bible-believing, spirit filled church
12. An AWESOME youth group
13. Good health
14. Mercy & Grace
15. Forgiveness & Unconditional Love
16. The Bible
17. Jake’s willingness to serve God with his talents
18. Jordan’s desire to serve God 100% and for the stand he has taken at school
19. The spiritual growth I have seen in Britt & Ron in the last several months
20. My job
21. Our house
22. Bills are paid, groceries are in the cabinet and the freezer is full!!!!
23. A comfortable bed to sleep in every night
24. To live in America
25. Scrapbooking

I pray that everyone has a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving and let’s always remember to be thankful for all we have everyday!!!!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment