Verse of the Day

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Layout Pages of Our Trip to Tennessee

I have had the Felicity paper pack for over a year now and have only made one 12 x 12 page layout with it. Until now!  I have been waiting for the perfect pictures to put on these absolute beautiful pages and when I saw our pictures from our trip to Tennessee and Cade's Cove - I knew they were aperfect match!














Products used:
  • Feleicity Kit (sonstant campaign item from last Fall --- I have 2 more kits if anyone is interested)
  • Cocoa Cardstock
  • Colonial White Cardstock
  • Sorbet Ink
  • Barn Red Ink
  • Autumn Teracoota Ink
  • Versa Mark
  • CTMH Chalk (Kaleidoscope of Colors title)
  • Felt Dimensional Elements
  • Various CTMH ribbons, brads & buttons
  • 4" x 6" Flip-Flaps
  • Rub-Ons
  • Just bloom flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment