Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Black Friday Turned Out to Be a PINK Day!!!!!

Before we started shopping on Friday, I met up with my son & his wife for breakfast (along with my mom, sister, two nieces and my daughter-in-law's parents) at Cracker Barrel in Ocala.  Then after having breakfast we headed to the sonogram office ... it was time to find out if I was going to have a  grandson or a granddaughter..... Well let me introduce you to my granddaughter --- Tenley Beth:


So after finding out that the baby is a girl ... I went shopping for PINK clothes! It was so fun and I did have some control,  but I can promise you Tenley Beth will have a present under Grandma's Christmas tree!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    I love your blog :)
    To answer your question about where I got the verse on one of my cards - I have purchased a number of Scripture verses from Verve stamps
    http://vervestamps.blogspot.com/
    They have a lot of individual Scriptures that you can purchase. Hopefully we (CTMH) are going to come out with more of them ourselves!

    ReplyDelete