Verse of the Day

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Art & Soul --- Pulling It All Together

WOW!!! I forget how great CTMH's Art & Soul videos are. 

I just watched the latest one on my website and I have some new techniques I will be trying out the next time I'm in my scrappin' room (which is hopefully Thursday).  I encourage you to take 15 minutes to watch this latest episode found here and then anyone who makes a project using one of the featured techniques will have their name entered in a drawing for some great scrappin' treats!!!! E-mail me a picture of your project and I will post it here as well as add your name to a drawing!

Here is an overview of what you will find:
  • Stamping on mixed media
  • A great new marbling technique using liquid glass
  • New ways of using the mix & mingle album
  • Layering in Studio J
Check it out and while you're there you can watch some of the other videos as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment