Verse of the Day

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Few CHRISTmas Cards

I love blog hopping and finding cute cards to scraplift!!!! I worked on making a few more CHRISTmas cards this weekend.  Two of them are totally lifted from two fellow CTMH consultants and the third was completely my creation.

The first one is using B&T from Magnifique, Sky cardstock, snowflakes from my Cricut, white ribbon, and heavenly blue bottons.  Super simple and super cute. This was lifted from Leisa Hubley.



 This next card with the stacking presents comes from Vicki Wizniuk - again another super simple & cute card!  I love finding cute cards that I can lift!!!!
Front of Card
 
Inside of Card
 Now this last card is totally my own creation --- WOOOHOOOO!!!! I think it is very simple yet focuses on the most important part of CHRISTmas - -Jesus!!!
 
Front
  
Inside
 Here is the recipe for the last card:
  • 5 1/4" x 4 " Barn Red CS
  • 5 x 3 3/4" Cocoa CS
  • 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" Music B&T from Mistletoe
  • 3 1/2" x 3" Colonial White CS
  • 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Card Base
  • Let Us Adore Him Stamp Set
  • Bamboo & Barn Red Ink Pads
  • Barn Red Brads
This is also my first time participating in the Heart 2 Heart (H2H) challenge.  Visit the H2H blog and check out all the great artwork  - you can also paricipate as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment