Verse of the Day

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm In The Spotlight!!!!

WOOOHOOO!!! I received an e-mail this morning from CTMH corporate office letting me know that I was being recognized for being in the top rankings for selling the most Studio J layouts during the month of November!  I was one of the Top 10 sellers out of all the CTMH consultants!!! So in honor of that, I thought I would share some of the layouts I created in November.  Some of these I ordered duplicates of, as I used these to make albums for my parents and my husband's parents.  I spent less than 24 hours creating all these layouts:


If you have not tried Studio J yet, I encourage you to do so.  It is truly Faster, Simpler, & Easier!!!! I also have a step by step tutorial for you if you would like for me to e-mail it to you to help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment