Verse of the Day

Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's Time for a New Year!!!!

Let me just start by saying, I absolutely love being a CTMH consultant and in 2011, CTMH is making some changes that's going to make me love them even more! To begin with, we are going to only have 2 Idea Books per year instead of 3. However, in each book, there are 8 - yes 8 - new paperpacks and too many to count new stamp sets.  And oh the new buttons and embellishments!!! Oh My Word----it;s going to be great!!!! But you can't see all the new stuff until February 1. But CTMH has designed a special brochure full of sneak peeks for January called Inspirations and there are some super-duper fantastic deals with this sneak preview. 


Click here to look at the brochure.  If you order the Wings WOTG and 3 other items (which could be stamp sets at a substantial savings) you can get the January Stamp of the Month for FREE!!!!!  Now that's what I'm talking about.  Let me know if you would like to place an order!

Check my blog on January 3 for some links to some fabulous artwork created using the new products!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment