Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 15, 2011

ABC Scripture Challenge

Another challenge I am hoping to keep up with this year is the ABC Scripture Challenge hosted by Patter Cross! This challenge will be to memorize a scripture that highlights the focus word (beginning with each letter of the alphabet) every two weeks. To start the challenge, we started with the word ANCHOR.  Click here to read the word study Patter posted to start this challenge.  The verse I selected was Hebrews 6:19a "We have this hope as an ANCHOR for the soul, firm and secure."  This word means so much to me as I am a living testimony of how Jesus has been my anchor through life's storms and trials!!! The journaling for this is one of the verses and chorus from an old song by Ray Boltz, My Anchor Holds.


I am going to do my scriptures on 6x6 layouts to place in an album or a spiral -- still debating.  I am also not sure if I am going to put a title on here or not - if I do I will repost a new picture.  Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I like the song you chose to put with the verse. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya! So nice to meet you! Your page is really great! I love that song! I look forward to seeing your next Scripture page!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely page.It's great that everyone chooses a different colour scheme and they all seem so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout and your color choice! REALLY love the song reference - that's a favorite of my husband and mine. I'm just starting the challenge and plan to use 6 x 6 as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies --- I am really enjoying these challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete