Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Awesome Team Training & Cute Projects

On Saturday, I participated in a multi-location team training that was hosted by my amazing upline, Melissa Robinson and her friend Terri Baxter.  Melissa & Terri pulled off a team training that was held simultaneously in 9 different location across the US.  I was lucky enough to spend the day with 5 other awesome CTMH consultants creating layouts and nugget boxes! Melissa & Terri created all the projects then sent us step by step instructions --- it was great! This support is one of the many reasons I love being apart of CTMH!!!! Here are the layouts we created using a Level 1 Kit and a pack of Level 2 Stickease and a few embellishments! Super easy and stinkin' cute.  (I normally don't post layouts without pictures, but I was so excited to share these, I couldn't wait  - I will also add more titles once I add photos!)



This is actually a card that was added to the layout for either journaling or a hidden photo!  I love this idea!


Now here is one of the nugget boxes I made (BTW - they are nugget boxes because the candy in the middle are Hersey Nuggets!)
This box has four 3x3 cards and envelopes along with 3 Hersey Nugget Bars! Now how cute is this!!!!
Layout Supplies:

  • Wings Level 1 Paper Pack
  • Wings Level 2 Stickease
  • Black Mini Medley Embellishments

(All of these are available on my website now and with some great deals until Jan 31.)

Nugget Box Supplies:

  • Black Cardstock
  • Hollyhock Cardstock
  • Sweetheart B&T (not available until Feb 1)
  • White ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment