Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

In an attempt to keep my blog updated more often this year, I am planning on participating in as many challenges and blog hops as possible.  I already have posts for 3 different hops. So now it's time for a challenge.  I am starting off with the Heart 2 Heart Challenge and the first one for 2011 is a color challenge.  Here are the colors:

And here is my card: 




Supplies used (all are from CTMH):
  • Magnifique B&T
  • Magnifique WOTG Stamp Set
  • Childhood Portrait Stamp Set
  • Pear Cardstock
  • Sky Cardstock
  • Pear Ink Pad
  • Sky Ink Pad
  • Pear Mini-Medley
  • Pearl Opaques
  • Card design is from Originals How to Program -- Upper Level Focus

8 comments:

  1. I like your random stamping and the pearls are a nice touch! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could join us this week at H2H! Your card is great - love the distressing :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card... hehe i like how the clip fits into the colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!
    Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a quaint card. Someone is going to be very happy to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to showcase the random stamping and the detail with the pearls. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. I love the pearls. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card. It is so pretty. You did a wonderful job. I love the ribbon and the pearls. Thanks for sharing. I also like your blog.

    ReplyDelete