Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Christmas Layouts are Done!

WOOOHOOO!!! This is the first time ever that my Christmas layouts are completed this soon after the holidays.  (I am still working on some layouts of the gatherings with the extended families using Studio J!) Some of these layouts I did using the pages I created at a workshop in November but then the Dear Santa & Wii are Family layouts I just finished up tonight.  This is also the first time I have incorporated one of our 4x6 album pages in a series of layouts as well. With the 4x6 album page and flip-flaps, I was able to use lots of photos!!!! I really like the way it all turned out -- it looks much better in the album.  Hope you enjoy!





Notice how I used a Stickease of Santa instead of the word in the title!!! The left page is a regular layout and the right page is the 4x6 album page.

The left page is the back side of the 4x6 album page in the Dear Santa layout above!  I love how this flows together.

We ALL had a blast playing Just Dance 2!!!!

I love flip-flaps!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment