Verse of the Day

Monday, January 17, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory & ABC Challenge

Both the Siesta Scripture Memory Team with  Beth Moore & the ABC Scripture Challenge with Patter Cross are posted on the same weekend and now that I am on schedule with both of them I am using the same verse for both challenges.  For the letter B, Patter chose the word BIBLE. BTW - her post for the study is so good -you should check it out. The verse I am memorizing this week is:

2 Timothy 3:16 - "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction and for instruction in righteousness."

And here is my 6x6 layout for my ABC Scripture album:


I added some journaling on the cardstock that is hidden behind the verse.  The button stickease acts as the tab to pull the journaling out.


Supplies used:
  • Wishes: Enchanting Enclosure
  • Wings B&T & Level 2 Stickease
  • Liquid Glass (for the marbling technique on the base)
  • Vineyard Berry Ribbon
  • Vineyard Berry Ink Pad
All supplies are CTMH -- contact me to place your order!

4 comments:

  1. That is a good scripture to memorize. Your artwork is lovely. The different shades of green are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. love your interpretation of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty page! I love the green and berry colors together!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layering, colors, and scriptures. This came out very pretty! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete