Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 Studio J Layouts for the Price of 9!

Close To My Heart has a fabulous special going on right now for February.  For Studio J members, when you order 9 layouts, you will automatically get a 10th one FREE -- on top of FREE shipping as well.  Now that's a deal you can't pass up.  Even better --- order 18 get 2 FREE, or 27 and get 3 FREE!!!!!!!!

Here are my 10 that I am going to order next week --- I'm actually going to get 10 more made so I can get 20 for the price of 18. But I thought I would share what I have done now --- these are some of our Christmas & New Year celebrations!










If you do not have a membership for Studio J or have not played with this AMAZING online scrapbooking program, contact me today t find out more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment