Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Show Us Your Hearts!

The second challenge this month at H2H Challenges was for us to showcase our hearts!  Our project needed to have a heart(s) on it.  I know that most people are posting Valentine cards or artwork, but unfortunately this month has been so crazy for me I had to buy my hubby a card. I know that is such a shameful thing for a scrapper to do!!! So for my challenge this time a thank you card will have to do. I am showcasing a card using Magnifique paper.


I love this paper pack -- I think it is definitely on my Top 10 list of favorites! 

Recipe:
  • Magnifique WOTG kit
  • Pacifica Ink
  • Sky Ink
  • Basic Mini Medleys

6 comments:

  1. This is a great card, love that heart. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya!
    Thanks for joining us this week at H2H! This is a lovely card. Hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that card... that was a great workshop love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card Tonya. I love the tiny flower on the heart. Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see non-traditional colours! Love your blue heart - thks for sharing it at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The inking on the card is incredible. It really adds to your card!

    ReplyDelete