Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Brings You Delight?

Over the past few weeks, I have been reading Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst which has been challenging me to crave God more than I crave anything else.  So when I saw that Patter's ABC Scripture Challenge this week was Delight, I really felt God speaking to me.  I encourage you to click on the link above and read her post.  So I must ask myself, what brings me delight? What am I craving more than anything that gives me great pleasure? If my answer to either of the questions is anything other than God, then my priorities are not in order!

The verse I chose for my 6x6 page this week is Psalm 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." WOW! He is telling me that if I will crave Him more than anything else --- if I will let Him give me great pleasure - then He will grant me the desires of my heart!


(I used Whoops-A-Daisy (retired) paper, Hydrangea & Ocean Ink, Hydrangea Ribbon, & White embellishments.  All products are from CTMH. )

1 comment:

  1. Great page! How fun that you had the perfect stamps! Love the colors too! What a great verse...isn't God good?...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete