Verse of the Day

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh Baby - H2H Challenge

OK I am desperately trying to get all my challenges posted before the Mar. 26th,  10:00 PM deadline.  This challenge is Oh Baby --- cards and gift items that are created with a new baby in mind.  Well with a grandbaby on the way in about 4 weeks, I thought I would share a couple of the layouts I am working on for her  baby album (I can't share too much because I don't want Mommy & Daddy to see more than these two.)



Layouts were created using Sophia and various stamp sets and embellishments -- all from CTMH!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, I'm sure they will love them! Thanks for sharing these with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new grandbaby! Love your bright and cheerful layouts. Thanks for joining us at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing these layouts need are those newborn photos added in! Really lovely, Tonya - thanks for sharing them at H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tonya,
    Congratulations and these are just adorable layouts. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling. Congrats on your little grandbaby. I'm sure Mom & Dad will love them! Thanks for sharing them with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh congratulations on your upcoming grandbaby. You have made some beautiful layouts and they will be treasured forever! Thanks so much for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts & Congratulations! Thanks for playing at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete