If you are coming from Rebecca's Blog,you are on the right track! This technique is highlighted with the Sophia paper packet in the Idea Book but you will find variations for its’ use through this hop.
I created a very simple 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card using the Mayberry WOTG guide:
If you would like to see details on the technique or my supply list, please continue reading below. If not, please continue onto Shelia's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique! Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!
- Dreams Come True Stamp Set (D1470)
- Card Chatter - Sympathy (D1476)
- Mayberry Level 2 Paper Pack (X7136B)
- Cocoa Ink (Z2114)
- Smoothie Ink (Z2196)
- Pearl Opaques (Z1336)
The steps to Layered Flowers are:
1. Stamp base image in one color and outline in another (if applicable to stamp selected). Repeat on another piece of cardstock.
2. Trim first image around all outer images. Trim second image, cutting out portions of the flower (to create the layered effect).
3. Curl ends of petals on second image and adhere on top of first image. Layer mixtures of stamped accent and embellishments to finish.
Here you can see a visual demonstration of this technique.