Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some Saturday Scarppin!

Wow what a crazy & hectic Spring Break it has been.  I think our county was the very last county in the nation to have spring break so needless to say we were all ready!!! I had planned on taking Wednesday - Friday off to get some spring cleaning done, sit out by the pool, read and scrapbook!  Well, my mom ended up in the hospital on Tuesday so my plans were changed -- but it's all good because she is home now and doing much better!!! So this afternoon I did some cleaning and scrappin'!

The first project I did was finish a layout I started at a crop a few weeks ago. During Christmas break two of my great nephews and my great niece stayed with us one night. We had a blast playing Wii and roasting marshmallows in the fireplace so we could make S'Mores.  Here is the layout I did using a retired paper pack (Good Times) of the adventure:




Isn't he adorable????
This layout is from our Magic (Juggling Act) How to Program book.  I love the interactive parts of the layouts in this how to book. 

I also created a very simple layout using our Splendor Level 1 kit. The Level 1 pages are pre-printed and come with matching Stickease.  Everything on these layouts is from the lit with the exception of the ribbon and brads in the center of the bows. (The ribbon is contraband!) This layout features some pictures from a work conference last summer --- I love the fact that I am friends with so many of my co-workers and it makes work so FUN!!!!









Now I'm off to work on my Easter layouts in Studio J!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment