Verse of the Day

Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome to the World Tenley Beth....

On May 3, 2011 at 7:23 PM, my life changed forever! At that moment, God blessed us with the most amazing gift...Tenley Beth. But not only was the birth of our first grandchild so spectacular, but watching the transformation over the last few years of my son from a boy to a young man to a husband to a daddy ---- wow, my heart completed melted. I was honored to be allowed to be in the birthing room as she came into this world and took her first breath and then to watch my son talk to her and she immediately responded to his voice ---- oh what a priceless moment!!!! And to see all that my amazing daughter-in-law went through and how determined she was to not have a c-section -- I am so proud of you Tara and I know that you are going to be a fabulous mommy!!! So here are some pictures of my precious grand-daughter --- I just love saying that!!!!


Their first family photo!

Recognizing her Daddy's voice!

9 lbs 9 oz. 22 1/2 inches

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

From left to right: Aunt Britt, Uncle Justin, Mommy (in black), Big Daddy with Tenley, Gigi, Daddy, Uncle Jordan

Her first Gator shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment