Verse of the Day

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

H2H Challenge --- B-I-N-G-O!!!!!

This week's H2H challenge comes with a Bingo / Tic-Tac-Toe card.  Take a look:


So the challenge was to use the board above, and choose three things to use on our project so that, when finished and crossed off on the board, creates a Bingo (or Tic-Tac-Toe). In other words, in a straight line. I chose to get a BINGO on the bottom row with GEMS, BUTTONS< & RUB-ONS.  Here is the anniversary card I created for my hubby ---- 




Supplies used:

  • Sweetheart Level 2 Paper (X7134B)
  • Sweetheart Level 2 Assortment (Z1386)
  • Clear Sparkles (Z1104)
  • Black Mini Medley Assortment (Z1393)
  • A Little Everything Stamp Set (D1420)
  • Love Letters Rub-Ons (Z1098) -- while supplies last

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I'm sure that he will love it. Thanks for playing H2H bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great details on your card, Tonya! Glad you could play Bingo with us on H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta learn to check my spelling before posting...I'll try this again. Great manly color combo, Happy Anniversary to you both! Thanks for playing H2H bingo with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your husband loved this sweet card! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete