Verse of the Day

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Son, the College Graduate!

Today we celebrated the college graduation of our son, Jake (the same son that just became a daddy a month ago!) Jake graduated from Saint Leo University with his Bachelors of Arts in Elementary Education.  Here are a few pictures from the day's events:

Jake's cap with an apple! 
Tenley cheering for her daddy!!!!

My AMAZING family!!!!

So blessed!

He got a math clock for his classroom!

He's reading the card I gave him.
When he saw that I had made him a card he said, "Mom you make the best cards!" --- Wow - that made my day even better! Here is a picture of his card:

Front of Card

Inside of Card
Recipe for Card:

  • Lucky My Reflections
  • Wooden Designer Buttons
  • Natural Hemp
  • You Did It Stamp Set
  • You & Me Kit Exclusive Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment