Verse of the Day

Monday, July 18, 2011

Close to My Heart & Cricut - The Best of Two Worlds Has Come Together!!!

Oh my word!!! I love my cricut and I love Close to My Heart --- and now they have joined together to give us an exclusive cartridge that has over 700 images, an exclusive font, & 3-D   projects!  And it pairs up with several of our stamp sets for the absolute perfect design!!!!







Ok so now I know you are ready to get this awesome product into your amazing crafty hands .... 



There are a couple of different ways you can do this:

1) The collection is available August 1. You can email your pre-order to me at twgal220@gmail.com  (when you include your address I’ll send you a copy of the new Idea Book). And we now can offer Hostess Rewards for every order over $150.  So if you add a few other items, you can also get at least $25 in rewards.

2) Host a party! When your party total reaches $250 or more, you will be able to get the bundle as a half price item – so you can get the Cricut Cartridge for less than $50!!!! And you’ll get at least $40 in Hostess Rewards.  This can be an online party too!!!!


3) OR you can join Close to My Heart as a consultant for only $99, get this amazing kit of products & supplies, and then order the Cricut Cartridge from yourself at a great discount. I’d love to have you  join my team. Email me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment