Verse of the Day

Monday, July 11, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - From Our Heart to Yours

This week at H2H, we were asked to share from our heart to yours.  This simply means that you find an item, or picture that inspires you then create and share both your finished artwork and a picture of your inspiration. So today I have 2 creations to share with you.


The first is a layout of my family. (Well part of my family.) My family is what inspires me more than anything, so when I saw this challenge I knew I wanted to do a layout featuring them.  I also started looking through our Idea Book to see what layouts really jumped off the page at me and this is what I saw:
I loved the big ribbon across the bottom of the photo, so here is my inspired layout with the big cocoa ribbon and my family:


Supplies (All CTMH)  for this layout: Mayberry Level 1 My Reflections Paper Pack, Cocoa Ribbon Collection, Kraft Borders, Colonial White Ribbon Collection.


The second inspired creation for this week, is another 2 challenge in one creation.  I am still working on getting caught up on my ABC Scripture Challenges and of course I am always inspired by God's word, so I thought this would be another perfect way of using both challenges. For this layout, I loved the color combination and 'card' in this picture from the Idea Book:




I used the card and colors to create this ABC Scripture layout for KNOW:



I am so thankful that my God knows me -- every thought, every action, every word - and yet He still loves me in spite of all that I am! 


Supplies (all CTMH)  for this 6x6 layout: Wings Level 2 My Refelctions Paper & Level 1 Stickease, New England Ivy & Sunny Yellow Textured Cardstock, Black Mini Medleys, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Dimensional Elements Borders, Rubber brayer, Sunny Yellow ink


I hope you have been inspired by what inspires me!

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see what inspires you! I love both your projects, and now I am inspired to go create something featuring a Bible verse I'm trying to memorize. Great idea. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your projects look great! Thanks for sharing them with us and being one of our H2H sponsors this month!

    ReplyDelete