Verse of the Day

Friday, July 8, 2011

It's All About Inspiration --- H2H Challenge & ABC Scripture Challenge!

This week at Heart 2 Heart Challenges we were given the following photo to use for inspiring our creation:


When I first looked at the photo, I noticed all the bright colors and flowers.  So I knew I wanted to create something incorporating flowers and the pinks & greens.  I have also been trying to get caught up on my ABC Scripture Challenges that Patter Cross posts, so I decided to take of advantage of getting both challenges done. Here is my creation:



The focus word for this ABC Challenge is identity. You can read Patter's post on identity here.  But to me I automatically asked myself this question --- what is my identity - is it a wife, a mom, a teacher, an administrator, a friend, a daughter, a sister, and so on.  But most of all I want to be identified in Christ --- I want my identity to be mistaken for His --- then I know I am living a life pleasing to Him.  In order to do, I must be crucified with Him and let Him live through me in this life everyday - hence, Gal 2: 20!

Supplies used:

  • Mayberry Paper (X7136B)
  • Mayberry Stickease (X7136C)
  • Pink Collection Assortment (Z1384)

4 comments:

  1. Tonya this is so pretty! The Mayberry papers are just perfect, and I love the way you used the fabric flower. :-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scripture layout is beautiful, as is its message! Thanks for sharing your interpretation of the H2H inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you combined the H2H inspiration challenge with the ABC Scripture challenge...which I myself need to work on! =) Thank you for playing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Tonya...and beautifully shared! It's also a bonus when you can combine two challenges! lol Thank you!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete