Verse of the Day

Friday, July 8, 2011

Journey --- ABC Scripture Challenge

Here is another ABC Scripture challenge --- Journey!

When I think of a journey, I think of a destination - a plan - a road map.  Daily life is a journey and God has a plan, a destination, & a road map for this journey.  I pray that I will run this race  - this journey with patience and endure all He has for me because I know that He only plans for my benefit -- never for any other reason.  I may not always see His itinerary for this journey but I do know that no matter what I can trust that He has the very  best course set for me and I if will simply trust Him then this journey would be much easier to travel!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the truth?! Great Scripture and a great page Tonya! Thanks very much for sharing!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete