Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 25, 2011

H2H Challenge - Back to School

This week at H2H Challenges, we are celebrating "Back to School" with Icards and other goodies with a school theme. I can't take any credit for my project other than putting adhesive on the papers and attaching them.  I bought this lit from fellow CTMH consultant Christine - She is so amazing! So here is the notebook, card, pencil, and drink & goodie holder from her kit:



Check out this link to see her full post on this project.  Thanks Christine!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tonya, I loved this on Christine's blog when she first posted it, and I still love it! Great job putting everything together! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete