Verse of the Day

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Creations From Saturday

I went to an all day crop at Scrappy Chic Cafe in St. Augustine on Saturday & I had an absolute fabulous time!!! It was so nice to be a guest and not have to organize everything - LOL! And on top of that, I actually got quite a bit done - 3 two-page layouts, a back to school goodie kit, 2 altered photo frames, and started on a card set.  I couldn't believe how much I scrapped. So here's what I did.

First of all, here are the layouts I made of my beautiful Tenley. I had made several layouts for her book that I gave her Mommy & Daddy, but these layouts are for my book.










The top two layouts are made using our Miracle paper with Blush accents. The last layout is made with Sophia.

Here is the altered frame I made - I actually made 2 of these and gave one to each of my best friends in the picture with me. I purchased the photo mats from the local dollar store - 2 in a pack for $1, then added Sorbet & Tulip ribbon for the 'hanger', stamped the corners and the saying, then added the flower and butterfly.

And now for the card set I started and then finished tonight.  I got this idea from Christine Adams blog. I love how CTMH's papers are so versatle that you can create very simple yet elegant cards in a matter of minutes. This card set was made using our new Dreamin' Paper Pack, various stamp sets and embellishments.  The box was made using our Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.  It was so easy and fast!





For those of you who know how slow I usually am at scrappin', you can see I was extremely productive on Saturday. I must say, I was very proud of myself!

If you are interested in more details on any of these projects, please feel free to contact me by clicking here.

By the way, you can see the back to school kit I made by reading the post below this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment