If you have arrived here from Cherri's Blog, you are on the right track! So... let's get started!
And this is the layout I made using this stamp set. I created a layout for my parents of a picture taken last Christmas of all of us kids with them. It's the first family picture we have had with all four of us in a long time.
I also used our AP Cricut cartridge to cut the title, year and the 'tag' the stamp is on.
- Cherish the Day Nov SOM
- New England Ivy & Colonial White Cardstock
- B&T papers from retired Christmas stash (Mistletoe & Evergreen)
- Mistletoe Level 2 Flowers (retired)
- New England Ivy & Cranberry Ink
- Cranberry & Colonial White Ribbon
Thank you for taking the time to stop by...
Now hop on over to Neely's Blog where you will find another inspirational use of this stamp set!