Verse of the Day

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Various Creations in December

I was very busy creating for the holidays but I just haven't had a chance to share my creations.  So I thought I would share a few pictures now:

Here are some altered frames I created for 3 of my best friends:

Dreamin' Paper Pack, Title & Flowers from the A&P Cricut Cartridge, and the awesome thick ribbon - all from CTMH

Magnifique paper pack, title from the A&P Cricut cartridge, more of the awesome ribbon (all from CTMH) and some brown flowers from a local scrapbook store

Wings paper pack, Title from the A&P Cricut cartridge, vineyard berry ribbon (all from CTMH) and flowers from local store
All three frames have the same sayings about friends from a couple of different stamp sets (sorry I can't remember which ones  - if you want to know I can go look for you - LOL!!!

And here are some party favors I made for a friend of mine for her daughter's birthday:





I also made name tags for our Christmas stockings as well as for my sister's stockings:







 These are the ones I made for my sister's stockings:

I think that is the majority of what I created other than all my Christmas cards. Oh I also did 2 Studio J albums - one for my mom and one for my mother-in-law. Maybe one day I will get those layouts posted!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment