Verse of the Day

Monday, January 2, 2012

ABC Scripture Challenge 2011

At the beginning of 2011, I started the ABC Scripture Challenge hosted by Patter Cross. I did pretty good at keeping up with the challenges for the first 1/2 of the year, then we had a grandbaby, and then we had summer vacation and then school started back and then .... well I think you get the point.  I just kept putting them off and putting them off.  However, in my mind I knew I wanted to complete this challenge before the year ended - so on Friday & Saturday (the 30th & 31st) I went to my scrap room and got busy!!!! I created 15 - yes FIFTEEN - 6x6 scripture layouts.  Of course my family thought I was ignoring them but in my mind I knew I had to at least complete one project I started on last year.  (Perseverance is going to be one of my goals for 2012 - read about that later!)

So here are the photos of my layouts and the finished project.

L - Lonely

M - Motive

N - New

O - Others

P  - Portion

Q - Qualified

R - Remember

S - Share

T - Trouble - This is my life verse!!!!

U - Useful

V - Value

W - Weary

X - eXercise

Y - Yield

Z - Zeal

It feels great to know I got this finished before 2011 -- I actually finished them at 10:55 PM on the 31st!!!!

And here is the finished project:




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic acheivement! I can understand 15 pages in 2 days but 15 GORGEOUS pages!! They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete