Pages

Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop


Welcome to the Use Your Stash Blog Hop.  I have a confession to make ---- I have multiple packs of the same paper, stamp sets I've never used, too many embellishments to name, tools collecting dust ... well I think you get the point. And I know there are many others out there just like me. So, that's why we have created this blog hop --- the "Use Your Stash Blog Hop"

If you are coming from Tabbi Fritz's Blog then you are on the right track. This month we have 12 participants. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog. Let's get started.

Today I am showcasing some scripture pages that I created using a couple of paper packs that I got when I first became a CTMH consultant 3 years ago.  I was so excited about all the papers I know I bought at least 2 or 3 packs of every set.

This one is created using Silhouette My Reflections Level 2 Papers:


 This one was created using Magic Moments My Reflections Level 1 Paper Pack:


Both of these paper packs are are among my favorites.  I was so sad when they were retired; however, 


you can find more favorites by clicking here.

Now hop on over to Debi's Blog for more ideas of using up your stash.

So what are you waiting for ... get to your favorite scrappin' area and dig out some of your favorite papers you are hoarding and get to creating.  Send me a comment and photo of what you created and I will enter you in for a drawing for an all new paper pack of your choice from CTMH's new Ideabook that will be released on February 1.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Way to use it up, I like how you used the brads on the black card.
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your confession. I use to do that too and am finally getting around to using it up. I wont do that again! Lol great give away too!

    ReplyDelete