Verse of the Day

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lasting Moments Layout Challenge - Let's Celebrate

I am finally (I think) getting back in a routine - maybe! I have been wanting to participate in some challenges but life since the beginning of the year has been a bit hectic.  So I was very excited when I saw this week's challenge at Lasting Moments about celebrations because I just finished my daughter's 21st birthday pages this week. (By the way she turns 22 on Friday!)

The challenge this week is simply to have a celebration of some kind in your layout - so here's my Let's Celebrate Layouts:




Love the fact she wanted to celebrate turning 21 at home with family --- alcohol FREE!!!!

Love our Flip-Flaps!!!!





Supplies Used - all from CTMH:

  • Mayberry B&T (retired)
  • Smoothie, Pacifica, & Chocolate Cardstock,
  • Smoothie Ink
  • Chocolate Ribbon
  • Flip-Flaps
  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (cupcake)
  • Celebrate Stamp Set (retired)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. These are great! And only 1 year behind!! I still haven't done ANY of my own! I think maybe one from when I turned 3! I'm wayyyy behind! Thank you for joining us at LM this week!

    PS I would also like to ask you as politely as I possibly could to please remove word verification. Blogger has made it super hard to leave comments with the new 2 word verification that are so distorted it takes a few tries to get it right. If you are not sure how please visit LM as we will be putting up an easy How-to for our guests to follow. Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! Awww, this is so nice! I'm a CTMH consultant as well!! Love your LO this week and what a great celebration. So nice to see your daughter want to stay home!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great that your daughter wanted to be at home to celebrate her Birthday at home with family. Great layout and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turning 21 is definitely a celebration time. I like the blue mats against the pink paper. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout!! It looks like that cake was AMAZING!! :) So great that you were able to capture such a momentous occasion -- What a GREAT celebration!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Lasting Memories this week!! :)

    Lasting Memories DTM,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun LO and love your choice of colors! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know you secret to only being a year behind in scrapping:) This is a really fun layout. I love the color combination:)
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories:)

    Elizabeth LMDT
    http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The flip book is a nice way to get those extra picture on the LO. Way to go getting her 21st done. Now on to 22

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tonya... love the flip book idea... i am going to have to lift this one if you are ok with it!! great job
    kimberly - LMDT

    ReplyDelete