Verse of the Day

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Spring / Summer 2012 Idea Book is Released!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!!! I truly believe CTMH has outdone themselves this time with the new IdeaBook -- the papers are amazing and all the new stamp sets and embellishments ... stunning!!!! I cannot wait to start playing with my new stuff ---- my order came in last week and I am so anxious to create some artwork with it -- my plan is to hibernate in my scrap room next Saturday!!!!

This is the new goodies I ordered last week.  I will be placing another order very soon to get some more goodies .... just don't tell the hubby!!! LOL!

Here are a few images from CTMH showcasing some of the new paper packs!

Footloose

Lucy

Superhero

Victory
Here are a couple of images of what you could do in Studio J with the new kits:



And here are some projects that were made with the February SOM and our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge:

So what are you waiting for -- contact me today for your very own copy of the new IdeaBook or click here to see it now.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment