Verse of the Day

Friday, March 16, 2012

H2H Challenge - It's a Lucky To Have You in My Life!

This week at Heart to Heart Challenges we were asked to make and share a project for someone that shows them how lucky you are to have them in your life and as an added challenge we were to use the color green. Our oldest daughter's birthday is tomorrow - March 17th - so I thought I would use her birthday as an opportunity to participate in this challenge. I love the black and pear color combo:




I used CTMH black & pear cardstock, In the Month of March stamp set, our NEW color ready ribbon colored with pear ink, and pear mini medleys. The 'birthday blessings' was cut using one of my cricut cartridges and I used my computer to create the saying.  


On a side note, I truly do not believe in luck I believe in the abundant blessings of my Lord & Savior. I hope everyone has a blessed St. Patrick's Day!!!!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, the color ready ribbon looks great in Pear green! Daughters are so nice! Thanks for playing on H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great saying! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies --- my daughter loved the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having a daughter is definitely a blessing! I am blessed to have two. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H! We're so lucky to have participants like you.

    ReplyDelete