Verse of the Day

Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Time to Join CTMH!!!!

OH MY WORD!!!!! I cannot believe what the special for March is with Close to My Heart this month. When you sign up to be a consultant this month, you not only get an amazing kit for just $99 but you will also get our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge FREE!!!!! So here is the kit:


And here is the cricut cartridge:

And here is the list of everything you get for $99!!!!

  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
  • 3 coordinating My Acrylix D-size stamp
  • 3 sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes
  • Close To My Heart color swatches
  • All kinds of brochures
  • Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book
  • Spring/Summer 2012 B&T Duos Sampler
  • Cello bags
  • Petite Perks Sweet Thanks Incentive Stamp Set
  • My Acrylix Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set
  • Double Scrubber
  • My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner
  • Bonding Memories Glue
  • Sponge
  • Liquid Glass
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Micro-Tip Scissors
  • Dark Chocolate My Legacy Faux Leather Album
  • My Creations Collage Cubes
  • Workshops on the Go- Stella Kit
  • Stella Compliments Canvas Shapes
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards
  • Clear Sparkles
  • Olive Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Cocoa Exclusive Inks Pad
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad
  • My Acrylix Urban Alphabet Stamp Set
  • My Arcylix Just for You Stamp Set
  • 1 x 3 ½  My Acrylix Block
  • 3 x 3 My Acrylix Block
  • Business flyers & supplies

 WOW!!!! All for $99 ---- what are you waiting for --- come join me on this amazing ride! Contact me today for full details.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment